Estimation of Commercial Value and Optimal Use of “New Market”, Rhodes
Study for the Estimation of Commercial Value and Optimal Use of “New Market” the Listed Historical Building in the center of Rhodes.
- Market Survey on Dominant Lease Values in the Local Market by year and special characteristics (size, visibility, etc.).
- Indication of the valuation method used, including related inputs, assumptions, and calculations.
- Analysis of Best Uses and Employee Combination.
- Determination and comparison of Lease Values for the property as is today for its individual parts and by accepting its lease to a contractor who will lease the entire property for the purpose of its renovation and exploitation.
- Presentation of projected cash flows that document the viability of the long-term lease and its net present value.
- Sensitivity analysis of key variables selected by the team of researchers.
- Total area 5,890 sq.m.
- Project duration: 10 weeks